- The provisional admission-slip duly filled should be submitted in the School office.
- Regular admission will be given within two weeks after declaration of CBSE results between 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the basis of the CBSE Class X result.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit/availability of seats.
- A student seeking regular admission in the School must submit T.C. along with a certified copy of the Secondary School Marks-Sheet.
- Mere filling of the Provisional Admission form does not ensure admission to Class XI.
- It is the sole discretion of the Principal to give / not to give Provisional admission or regular admission to a student, The Principal's decision in this regard shall be final.
Percentage/Grade for Admission
Commerce Stream: CGPA not less than 7.4. (For admission in Class XI)
Science Stream: CGPA not less than 8.4. (For admission in Class XI) Maths can be opted for only if a candidate secures A2 Grade in Maths in Class X Examination.
Humanities Stream: CGPA not less than 7.4. (For admission in class XI)